An aluminum pergola is a terrace covering consisting of automatically rotating lamellas that provide natural air circulation, as well as protection from the sun and rain.
- available options for pergola construction: free-standing, wall-mounted
- pergola structure is made of extruded powder-coated aluminum profiles
- the roof of the pergola is formed by movable aluminum lamellas – available types of lamellas: chambered and flat
- angle of rotation of the lamellas (of both types): 0˚to 110˚
- closed pergola roof adheres to the frame creating a tight roofing thanks to the use of seals in the lamellas and frame of the structure
- construction equipped with an integrated water drainage system in the pole
- possible installation of additional elements and expansion of the system: LED linear lighting, radiant heat, zip screen side screens, cascading sliding glass door system
- no visible mounting elements
- manufacture of the pergola from the highest quality materials resistant to external factors, guarantees its long-term and reliable use.