MasterLine 10 is a new system that guarantees the best possible solution: unlimited design freedom with the highest comfort and optimal insulation properties. MasterLine 10 windows are designed in accordance with contemporary and future trends: energy efficiency, maximum daylight access, best parameters and safety.
MasterLine 10 offer is characterized by great versatility: windows opening inwards, full range of profiles and frames, connecting profiles for sliding systems and curtain walls, as well as design freedom offered by the design variants of Renaissance and Deco profiles. The windows are Passive House certified. The combination of all these features makes MasterLine 10 an ideal solution for projects in residential and public buildings.
– Maximum dimensions: 2800 x 1200mm
– Min. visible sash/frame width: opening inwards 104mm
– Maximum glazing up to 78mm
– Thermal insulation 119mm: 0.9 W/m²K
– Sound insulation 46 (-1;-4) dB
– Waterproofing E900 (900 Pa)
– Max. air permeability 4 (600 Pa)
– Resistance to wind load C5 (2000 Pa)