The window and door system with a thermal brake MB-104 Passive with the highest thermal insulation meets all the requirements for elements used in passive construction. This system is used to make architectural elements of various types which, besides excellent thermal insulation, also have very good sound insulation, water and air tightness and high strength of the structure. On the basis of the MB-104 Passive system, panel doors can also be made, which provide aesthetic possibilities and are able to meet the expectations of the most demanding users.
– Windows with Passive House Institute Darmstadt certificates for the MB-104 Passive SI and MB-104 Passive Aero versions
– Door with the Passive House Institute Darmstadt certificate for the MB-104 Passive SI + version
– High thermal insulation for the UW opening window from 0.53 W / (m2K) and for the UD door from 0.62 W / (m2K)
– Over-standard tightness and insulation parameters
– A wide range of glazing up to 81 mm
– Exterior doors available in both glazed and panel versions – ideal as an entrance door to a modern home